- Water treatment processes
- Industrial cleaners and dishwashers
- Pressure boosting systems
- Heating and cooling for industrial processes
- Air-conditioning systems, Air freshening,heater devices.
- Water supply and boosting(drinking water with light chlorinated water)
- Fertilization systems
- Domestic and household use
Proper Installation way- Water level in Cistern is above the pump inlet end, Positive water pressure comes.
Note: If water source(Cistern) is under the pump-1. The bottom foot valve installed on suction pipe is necessary. 2. Suction lift can't be more than 3M. 3. Priming water inside the pump full before starting.
- For clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid without solid granules and fibers;
- Mineral water, soft water, pure water, edible vegetable oil and other light chemical mediums.
- When the liquid density or viscosity is larger than normal water, it is necessary to select a motor withhigher power.
- Whether a specific liquid is suitable for the pump, it all depends on many factors, among which the most important ones are chlorine content, PH value, temperature, solvent and oil content.
- Liquid temperature: Standard type -15 °C~70 °C
Hot water type :-15 °C~100 °C (Customized)
- Ambient temperature: Max.40°C
- Working pressure: Max. 10 bar.
- Suitable for transport clean water, without solid particles or non-corrosive fluids.
- Output: 0.5HP~5.5HP(0.37KW~4KW)
- Motor Protection: IP55
- Motor Insulation: F
- IE2 High efficiency motor.(IE3 is available upon special request)
- Pole: 2P
1phase 110;220V*60Hz(below 3HP); 3phase 220/380*60Hz
1phase 220~240V*50Hz(below 3HP); 3phase 380~415V*50Hz
- Inlet/Outlet: 1"~2"
- Max. Head: 76M
- Max. Capacity: 550LPM